Recognise all of the top 10 signs of a gym legend below? Can you tick them all off?
You could be a workout legend. On the other hand, perhaps you’re just a gym rat obsessive!
How many of the signs of a workout legend look familiar and are there any more that need adding to the list? Let me know!
You know you’re a gym legend when:
- You’re trying to find a gym that’s open on Christmas Eve, because it’s not a rest day.
- You pushed so much food down your throat in one sitting that you puked it all out again and all you could think about was the waste of calories.
- You try to sleep on your lunch break so you produce more growth hormone.
- White bread and white rice make you angry.
- You do five sets of 100 calf raises and just can’t walk properly for three days afterwards.
- You’ve given up alcohol for at least six months “because it’s catabolic”.
- Rest days scare you.
- You can’t fit your thighs into trousers and have to buy a waist size that’s way too big, just so you can get your legs in.
- You have body measurement and weight charts that you fill in every two weeks and old ring binders with all your workout sessions going back for years.
- Your shirts are starting to rip open.
Did you enjoy this post?
Recognise any of that? Are you a gym legend? Let me know what gets you focused in the gym and don’t forget to like and share!